Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars PressClub · Article.
Wed May 11 18:31:00 CEST 2022 Press Release
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has presented its annual World Dealer Awards, celebrating outstanding contributions and achievements by dealers from across its international network during the past year. The presentation is a highlight of the annual World Dealer Conference, which brings together some 250 colleagues from all parts of the world.
- Rolls-Royce presents annual awards to dealer partners from across its worldwide network
- Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding achievement in a range of categories related to business performance, brand communications and customer service
- Presented in person after two years of virtual events
- Highlight of the annual World Dealer Conference, being held at The Home of Rolls‑Royce, Goodwood
“It is impossible to overstate the importance of our dealer partners, and the contribution they make to our business as part of our worldwide Rolls-Royce family. In countries around the world, they apply their unique local knowledge, unrivalled experience and professional expertise to foster deep, lasting relationships with our customers, and provide the exemplary individual service for which we have always been renowned. It is an enormous pleasure to meet face-to-face once again after a two-year hiatus, and my privilege to welcome these esteemed colleagues to The Home of Rolls-Royce. I am delighted to be able to present these awards in person: my sincere thanks and congratulations to all our worthy winners.”
Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls-Royce Motor CarsRolls-Royce Motor Cars has presented its annual World Dealer Awards, celebrating outstanding contributions and achievements by dealers from across its international network during the past year.
The presentation is a highlight of the annual World Dealer Conference, which brings together some 250 colleagues from all parts of the world. Over the five days, delegates reflect on the past year, discuss strategy and business performance, receive updates on the latest developments and look ahead to future activities and events.
The World Dealer Conference is held in a different location each year; in 2022, it returns to The Home of Rolls-Royce at Goodwood. This is also the first face-to-face conference since the imposition of worldwide Covid-19 restrictions in 2020. For the past two years, dealers have ‘met’ in a series of virtual events organised by each of the five regions around the world.
The global awards were presented by Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, and Henrik Wilhelmsmeyer, Director of Sales and Brand, to the winners in the following categories:
- Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo
- Sales Dealer of the Year: jointly awarded to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Beijing Sanlitun and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Shanghai Puxi
- Ownership Services Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Shanghai Pudong
- Provenance Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Beverly Hills
- Bespoke Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Orange County
- Whispers Award: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Leeds
- Whispers Onboarding Champion: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Dubai
- Social Media Award: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Hangzhou; with special mentions to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Dubai and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Sunningdale
Article Offline Attachments.
Article Media Material.
A NEW EXPRESSION.
Adaptations to the eighth-generation Phantom include ‘light-touch’ visual and aesthetic enhancements in line with client requests and feedback.
CO2 emission information.
The fuel consumption given in miles per gallon (and litres per 100km) and the CO2 emission given in grams per kilometre represents official combined values. Figures may vary depending on driving style and conditions. Consumption data is determined in accordance to the ECE driving cycle.
Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in “The Passenger Car Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emissions Information Regulations” in the United Kingdom. For emission data, labelling and guidelines relating to your local market please contact your nearest sales outlet or local authority website.